World Congress of Faiths Interfaith Conference
Date: September 10, 2019
Venue: St Michael’s House, Coventry Cathedral, Coventry, UK
The World Congress of Faiths (WCF) is a community of individuals from different faiths and beliefs working to promote interfaith relations through spiritual dialogue. It organizes conferences and lectures designed to stimulate discussion and disseminate new information on this theme.
The conference aims to answer the following questions:
• What can faith communities learn from studies in reconciliation?
• Can there be mutual benefit between education for reconciliation and spiritual encounter between faiths?
• What might a polarized society expect from inter faith relations?
• Preparing young people for faith diversity
• Navigating prejudice, toleration, and reconciliation in the global context of inter faith relations and thought
• Dr Kristin Aune
‘How can religious communities or professionals work for mutual respect and understanding in an educational institution?’
Papers presented in the conference will be published in the WCF journal Interreligious Insight after the event.