Starting date: January 19, 2020
Pre-Hawza Online classes are not exclusive for those who are intent on pursuing higher Islamic studies in a seminary, rather these classes are for anyone interested in learning the tenets of faith from qualified scholars who are in institutes of higher learning and are sharing their knowledge for the benefit of the communities worldwide.
The Pre-Hawza course is a universal introductory course to various Islamic studies which are important to know for every Muslim. This course is beneficial for two groups:
1. Those who want to study in traditional seminary school (The Hawza); this course familiarizes them with the teaching method, curriculum and prerequisites of the seminary.
2. Those students (high school or college graduated) who want to have deep awareness of Islam.
The Study of introduction to traditional Islamic seminary at the Prehawza program comprises the following areas;
– Short history of traditional seminary school
– Elements of foundation of the seminary schools in the fourth century in Najaf
– Subjects and main faculties of the seminary school
– Evolution, development and periods of seminary school
– The great clerics in the formation and consolidation of the seminary school
– The seminary school of Najaf and Qom
– The seminary school and contemporary needs
More information and registration on: Prehawza.com