Nowadays the debate of protecting the environment has surpassed from the frontiers of an specific country and has become the world’s responsibility which owing to it the international organizations with the purpose of developing the culture of protecting the environment follow up the scientific and practical measures.
Islamic Research and Information Center (IRIC) in line with surveying into the contemporary issues of the World of Islam in the Year of the Holy Prophet of Islam (P.B.U.H) probed into the concerned topic in its collection of conferences rendered around the practical behavior and conduct of the Blessed Prophet (P.B.U.H) through the lectures that was given by Dr. Sayyed Mustafa Safavi as well as his contemplating upon the following questions in the 56th conference of the center.
- What necessities oblige the human beings to protect the environment?
- What role the religions can play in encouraging people to protect the environment?
- Whether exist there any paradigm(s) in the Holy Quran which draw the attention of one towards the environment?
- Which examples can be shown in the Sirat (conduct, behavior, and lifestyle) of the Blessed Prophet (P.B.U.H) with respect to this topic?
- What examples exist in sayings and the Sirat (conduct, behavior, and lifestyle) of the Infallible Imams?
- What is the role and the liability of the Islamic Countries in this regards?
- What recommendations could be made to the international organizations such as the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) and the United Nations (UN) in this regard?
Date : Sunday, 20 Esfand 1385 (March 11, 2007), Hour 17 -19 PM
Place : Third Floor, Kanoon Islami Ansar Library, Gordafarid St., Next to Amir (AS) Mosque, Across the gas station, North Kargar St., Tehran-Iran.
: View Status