Call for Papers for Vol. 4 No. 2
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2016
Publication Date: December 31, 2016
Publisher: the American Research Institute for Policy Development (ARIPD)
Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture is a peer reviewed international scholarly journal. The journal is dedicated to the scholarly study of all aspects of Islam and of the Islamic world. Particular attention is paid to works dealing with history, geography, political science, economics, anthropology, sociology, law, literature, religion, philosophy, international relations, environmental and developmental issues, as well as ethical questions related to scientific research. The journal is committed to the publication of original research on Islam as culture and civilization. It particularly welcomes work of an interdisciplinary nature that brings together history, religion, politics, culture and law. The Journal has a special focus on Islam in Africa, and on contemporary Islamic Thought. Contributions that display theoretical rigor especially work that link the particularities of Islamic discourse to the enterprise of knowledge and critique in the humanities and social sciences, will find Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture to be receptive to such submissions.
The journal is published by the American Research Institute for Policy Development that serves as a focal point for academicians, professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, fellows, and associates pursuing research throughout the world.
The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit their manuscripts/papers to the executive editor via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the journal (Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture) in the cover letter or simply put ‘Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture’ in the subject box during submission via e-mail.
The journal is Abstracted/Indexed in Crossruff, Crosscheck, Cabell’s, Ulrich’s, Griffith Research Online, Google Scholar, Education.edu, Informatics, Universe Digital Library, Standard Periodical Directory, Gale, Open J-Gate, EBSCO, Journal Seek, DRJI, ProQuest, BASE, InfoBase Index, OCLC, IBSS, Academic Journal Databases, Scientific Index.
- Dr. Raudlotul Firdaus binti Fatah Yasin, Dept. of Qur’an and Sunnah Studies, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Dr. Adesanya Ibiyinka Olusola, Dept. of Religious Studies, Ekiti State University. Nigeria.
- Dr. Mehmet ŞANVER, Department of Religion and Philosophy, Uludağ University, Turkey.
- Dr. Ibrahim Abu Bakar, Dept. of Theology and Philosophy, the National University of Malaysia.
- Dr. Mrs. Elizabeth Ezenweke, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra, Nigeria.
- Dr Asyraf Hj Ab Rahman, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Dr. Akeem Akanni, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria.
- Mr. Majid Ostad, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
- Dr Farhat Aziz, Dept. of Religious Studies, Forman Christian College University, Lahore, Pakistan.
E-Publication First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article. The accepted papers are published online within one week after the completion of all necessary publishing steps.
Each paper published in Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture is assigned a DOI number, which appears beneath the author’s affiliation in the published paper.
JISC is inviting papers for Vol. 4, No. 2. The online publication date is December 31, 2016. Submission Deadline is October 31, 2016.
For any additional information, please contact with the executive editor at email@example.com