New Upcoming Course by Risalat International Institute:
These courses are only for sisters.
Date: Thursdays from February 2, 2017 to April 27, 2017
Venue: Risalat International Institute, No. 41, Alley No. 8, Shahid Attaran Street, Qum, Iran
This course is based on the Introduction to Shia Islam; one of the Risalat International Institute’s publication.
Instructor: Hujjat al-Islam Hasan Doagoo
Session Dates: Thursdays 8:30 am – 10:00 am (from February 2nd to April 27th)
This course will cover:
- Arguments from Quran for Imamate in general
- Rational arguments on Imamate after Prophet Muhammad (s)
- Arguments from Hadith (from Shi’a & Sunni reliable resources)
- The twelfth caliph is Al-Mahdi, the Messiah; who is he? And what are the aspects of his government?
- Arguments from reason and from Quran and Sunna on Wilayat Al-Faqih (Guardianship of the Jurist)
Hujjat al-Islam Hasan Doagoo obtained his bachelor in ‘Islamic Philosophy’ from Imam Khomeini’s Educational and Research Institute and master’s degree in ‘Islamic Studies’ from the Hawzah of Qum, and has taught this subject in several educational institutes worldwide.
This course will concentrate on Women’s Practical Fiqh according to the latest fatwas of Ayatullah Khamenei and Ayatollah Sistani.
Instructor: Sr. Zahra Farzanegan
Session Dates: Thursdays 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (from February 2nd to April 27th)
Sr. Zahra Farzanegan obtained a master’s degree of ‘Shia Studies’, and has been studying Fiqh at the Jami’a al-Zahra (sa). She taught this subject for various groups inside and outside of Jami’a al-Zahra (sa).
A certificate of attendance would be submitted to those who will not miss the class more than 2 sessions and Pass the exam successfully.
More information at: Risalat Institute